RHONDDA CYNON TAF COUNCIL
CEFN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Required for January 2019 for two terms
Cefn Primary is a school situated in the village of Glyncoch. The successful candidate will join a strong, dedicated and enthusiastic team.
The Governors are committed to appointing a teacher who:
• Is an inspirational teacher and able to provide high quality learning experiences
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner with a deep understanding of how children learn successfully
• Is adaptable and innovative
• Has a clear understanding of the challenges that need to be met in delivering the new curriculum for Wales
• Is strongly committed to working closely with governors, parents and the wider community
• Is personable, approachable and aims for excellence
In return we can offer:
• A strong commitment to professional development
• A school with high aspirations and a genuine opportunity to make a difference
• An opportunity to help shape the future of teaching and learning
• A dedicated and supportive team of governors.
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd November 2019 at 12.00 noon.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK.
In view of the large number of Application Forms which are currently being submitted individual applications are not acknowledged. Consequently if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application is unsuccessful on this occasion. In which case you are thanked for the interest you have shown in applying for a position within the Council.
Cefn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.