RHONDDA CYNON TAF COUNCIL
MAESYCOED PRIMARY SCHOOL
PART TIME TEMPORARY TEACHER (0.6 FTE)
Salary: Teacher Pay Scale
Start Date: November 2020
The Governing Body of Maesycoed Primary Primary School wish to appoint an outstanding practitioner to join a dedicated team that has a focus on school improvement to work as part of a job share.
We are seeking a teacher who can demonstrate excellent classroom practice, with a thorough knowledge of the primary phase and new curriculum developments.
Our new member of teaching staff will:
• Demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning.
• Encourage and inspire children to reach their full potential through high quality learning experiences.
• Be able to cater for a wide range of pupils with a variety of needs.
• Have the ability to develop bilingualism (Welsh as a Second Language).
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills in order to work effectively in partnership with staff, parents, Governors and the local community.
• Be creative and willing to contribute to all aspects of school life.
• Be an active member of our innovative, energetic and enthusiastic team.
Maesycoed Primary School can offer:
• An opportunity to help share the future of learning and teaching with all children.
• A strong commitment to professional development, in line with national professional Teaching and Leadership Standards.
Applicants should state their curricular strengths and any extra-curricular skills they may be able to offer the school.
The closing date for applications is Friday 09th October 2020 at 12.00 noon.
Maes-Y-Coed Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.