Penrhiwceiber Road, Miskin CF45 3UW
TEMPORARY TEACHER (Foundation Phase)
Salary – Teachers Pay Scale
Required from January 2020
The Governing Body of Pengeulan Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding and conscientious Teacher to cover a maternity leave within our Year 1/2 class, commencing January 2020.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who inspires all children to reach their full potential through high quality learning experiences;
• Have a good understanding of additional learning needs and different learning styles.
• Deliver high quality learning experiences that bring out the best in all of our learners
• Create a motivating learning environment;
• Be able to demonstrate experience of the Foundation Phase curriculum and contribute to the process of moderation.
• Work well with other practitioners to deliver a high quality provision
Closing date for applications: Friday 25th Oct 2019 at 12 midday
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK
In view of the large number of Application Forms which are currently being submitted individual applications are not acknowledged. Consequently, if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application is unsuccessful on this occasion. In which case you are thanked for the interest you have shown in applying for a position within the Council.
Pengeulan Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.