We are looking for an individual who has the ability and drive and motivate students in order to raise attainment in Welsh across Key 3 and 4.
You will join a vastly improving department which features strong teaching and a drive to improve standards for all students.
You must be committed to high quality and innovative education and have a passion for individualised learning as a pathway to success. You must have a proven track record of outstanding teaching and working with children. A commitment to raising standards of achievement in Welsh is essential. You will need to be a team player; you will go the extra mile to support students and want to continually develop the team. You will demonstrate high standards of delivery in a consistent manner, be committed to improving achievement across all key stages and will be able to inspire both staff and students. You will be passionate about Welsh, well-motivated, dynamic and able to engage young people. Enthusiasm, a winning personality, and an imaginative approach to the delivery of the curriculum area and attention to detail are essential.
• An ethos of high expectations for students and staff
• A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
• A strong commitment to professional development and progression for all staff
Do you have?
• Outstanding classroom practice?
• A track record of raising attainment?
• A creative and imaginative approach to teaching and learning?
• The knowledge, skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students?
• Experience in developing partnerships with the community and external organisations
• Expertise in using technology to enhance teaching and learning?
If you think you are this person then please read the attached information pack and job description ,and complete and return the application form.
Newtown High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.