TREMORFA NURSERY SCHOOL
Headteacher: Annamaria Bevan
TEMPORARY TEACHING ASSISTANT
POST REF: ED50220250
Grade 03 SCP 3 – 6
£18,065 - £19,171 pro rata of FTE
21 hrs per week, Term Time 39 weeks pa
To start in September 2019 – 31st August 2020 due to current Budgetary Constraints And Funding
Tremorfa Nursery School is a busy and vibrant community school in the heart of Tremorfa. The school has excellent relationships with children, parents and the local community. We seek to nurture and care for the family as a whole and are committed to developing the school as a base for families to play and learn together.
The governors wish to appoint an ambitious, enthusiastic and creative early years practitioner with a passion for working with children in the early years.
We would like a practitioner who is committed to the principles of play based practice and who enjoys working with very young learners and their families.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
• an enthusiastic practitioner who is committed to supporting high quality learning experiences indoors and out
• committed to fully inclusive practice and able to work alongside multi-agency teams to support families
• someone with the personality, drive and enthusiasm to support all learners in an engaging and enjoyable way
• passionate about early years education, child centered learning and learning through play and authentic experiences
• committed to equality of opportunities and inclusion for all
• someone who has the necessary interpersonal and organisational skills to work effectively as part of the whole team
• able to establish genuine relationships with children and their families
• willing to be flexible in your role
Under the Education (Wales) Act 2014, all School Learning Support Workers must be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC).
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Internal candidates who wish to apply for this position on a secondment basis must obtain approval prior to application using Form SEC1 (4.C.081). Requests may only be approved by the relevant Chief Officer or senior nominated officer graded no lower than OM2 or in the case of schools based staff the Headteacher / Governing Body.
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Alternatively, if you are not able to download a copy, you can contact Connect-2-Cardiff (C2C) or e-mail Cardiff Works for an application pack quoting reference: ED50220250 and the job title.
Application forms should be completed in full and returned by either post or email by: 4.00 pm, Thursday 27th June 2019 to: FAO Mrs Anna-Maria Bevan, The Headteacher, Tremorfa Nursery School, Mona Place, Cardiff , Cf24 2TG
Closing date: 4.00pm Thursday 27th June 2019
Interview: W/B Monday 1st July 2019
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.