The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an excellent and highly dedicated Teaching Assistant.
A temporary position has arisen for a Teaching Assistant Level 2. The post will be for 15 hours per week. 39 weeks per year Start date - October 2019
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in working within the Foundation Phase
- Committed and passionate about learning and teaching.
- A creative and inspirational thinker with lots of innovative ideas to share.
- An excellent team member with a positive attitude and a sense of humour.
- An effective motivator of children and their learning.
- Committed to developing children as independent learners and thinkers.
- Willing to contribute to whole school development.
- Confident to use their own initiative
The successful candidate must be qualified to at least NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
Neath Port Talbot Council is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our schools are equally committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and young people and will take action to safeguard their wellbeing. The recruitment process for this post will be underpinned by rigorous safer recruitment assessment to ensure that children and young people are protected.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (child’s list).
Applications may be submitted in Welsh, applications submitted in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application submitted in English.
Welsh language is not required for this post.
CVs will NOT be accepted for this post.
Sandfields Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.