Permanent, full time all year-round contract
To start September 2021
Chipping Campden School Performing Arts Centre (PAC) is seeking an enthusiastic, engaging and creative Theatre Manager for our purpose-built state of the art Theatre. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person to shape the direction of this special venue in the heart of our rural community.
This new role will need an energetic leader at the helm with a flair for business balanced against a passion for theatre and the performing arts. You will be able to fluidly manage day to day operations including technical aspects of the theatre and management and usage of the space ensuring a safe, efficient and professional service to all users, whilst developing community access and a professional programme offer.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• Suitable experience of theatre or live performance venue management
• Competency in the technical, production and safe operating aspects of a live performance venue
• Good business acumen including experience of managing income and expenditure
• A passion and curiosity for the arts
• Excellent management and supervisory skills
• Confident interpersonal and communication skills across a range of stakeholders
• Good networking skills with a community focus
• An ability to work flexibly and reliably, able to multi task
• A can do, positive attitude and demeanour
• Problem solving skills
• Competent Microsoft office skills
Why work with us:
Based in the beautiful North Cotswolds, we offer a modern working environment based on our ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated school campus and the opportunity to join a professional, friendly and supportive school team. In addition, other benefits available are
• Free on-site gym and swimming pool
• People’s Pension scheme membership
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Cycle lease scheme
• Health and wellbeing initiatives
• 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme, Occupational Health confidential support services
• Freshly prepared meals, cooked on site
Full details about our school can be found on our Chipping Campden School website by selecting school information/work here/vacancies for a Theatre Manager Candidate Pack and application form. Should you wish to discuss any aspect of this role, or would value a visit to the site, please contact Mrs D Smith HR Manager
Please refer to the Person Specification and Job Description included in the Recruitment Pack before applying. Please include details of your current salary or salary expectations in a letter of application in addition to your completed application form to Mrs D Smith HR. The closing date for receipt of applications is 10am on 5th July 2021.
Chipping Campden School Enterprises Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chipping Campden School Academy. We are committed to equality of opportunity and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. All successful candidates will be subject to Enhanced DBS certification and other relevant pre-employment checks.
Chipping Campden School is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people