Are you a passionate educator looking to the future?
Are you a highly motivated, aspiring school leader?
Do you have a real desire to enthuse pupils with your own love of learning and subject focus?
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational individual to join our Wider School Leadership Team. At The Vineyard School, we are looking for a passionate Leader of Computing and Integrated Technology who will lead their subject while successfully nurturing and inspiring our pupils as a class teacher. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate all to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for everyone within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US:
The Vineyard School is a consistently outstanding school based in Richmond. It is located at the top of Richmond Hill hidden away, a short distance from the river and Richmond Park. It also benefits from an unusually secluded and rural environment with acres of greenery. As a school, we are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents. The focus on developing a lifelong love of learning is underpinned by rigorous attention to the development of essential knowledge and skills. We aim to balance high academic standards with particular expertise and emphasis on the creative arts. The children’s academic performance is consistently very high and the school is therefore extremely popular with parents and within the local community. The children’s behaviour and attitude to learning is excellent.
We pride ourselves on our strong values led school ethos. You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding professionals, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. Our school community offers the opportunity to become a meaningful part of the wider community through enrichment and extra-curricular activities. We are passionate about staff well-being and organisational health throughout the school. Support for professional learning is a key part of our staff development.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Dedicated leadership and PPA time
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates
• Financial support for external professionally accredited courses such as the NPQML/ NPQSL / NPQH / MA
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their prior attainment
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching
• Onsite parking / excellent local transport links
• Onsite caterers with locally sourced organic ingredients
• Childcare Vouchers, Cycle-to-work scheme, Tech Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your pupils without limitations, including our incredible whole school Library
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• University educated with a good Honours Degree
• Evidence of ongoing professional development and learning
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL BE:
• Passionate about enabling every child to exceed expectations
• An enthusiastic and successful teacher with expertise to enable pupils to become resilient learners
• Committed to ensuring high expectations for pupils, staff and themselves
• Well organised, an excellent communicator, a team player and keen to take an active role in school life
• A self-starter with a real ability to promote the school and its values
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to find out more by arranging a conversation in confidence please contact Ruth Whymark - Headteacher
HOW TO APPLY
Your application is a direct permanent application to The Vineyard School. To apply, please fill out the application form (no CVs please) and apply through the eteach portal.
*Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early for this role. The school reserves the right to close this advert early should the right candidate be found.