We know you are knowledgeable, energetic and committed to becoming a qualified Maths teacher. You will have a relevant degree and want to join a team that will help you to develop your own teaching style. Our students are confident and eager to learn and our staff team are focused on delivering excellent outcomes. Winston offers you:-
• Highly successful and supportive department
• Opportunities to teach the Grammar and Enigma streams
• Dedicated suite of rooms all equipped with interactive Smartboards
• New facilities including a Library, Planetarium and Recording Studio
• Excellent training and leadership development programmes
Ofsted 2018 quote: ‘pupils relish the opportunities to extend their learning’
Salary: MPS or UPS (Fringe pay scale)
(£24,859 to £40,520)
Interview date: to be confirmed (this school reserves the right to interview promptly should a suitable candidate apply)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required prior to commencement.
The Winston Churchill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.