Apprenticeships at Salford City College are an award-winning College provider of apprenticeships in the North West, supporting around 1,500 apprentices and over 500 employers.
Trainer Assessor Health and Social Care
Reference: SCCG2253E | Closing Date: 30/01/2022 | Interview Date: TBC
Salary: £27,825 - £31,255. Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Contract Type: Permanent | Hours per Week: 37 | Location: Frontier House, Salford Quays, M50 3SR
About the Role
Salford City College require a motivated, pro-active and suitably qualified Trainer/Assessor to deliver and assess on full apprenticeship programmes and work based learning courses for learners working in Health and Social Care roles. You will be joining a team of people who are committed to supporting learners to achieve outstanding outcomes in a fast growing sector, delivering and assessing Standards up to Level 5. The successful candidate must have appropriate skills, knowledge and experience as there will be a requirement for training learners in a variety of roles in the Health Care Sector. You will be responsible for delivering the appropriate knowledge, skills and behaviors ‘off the job’ in the workplace and at the college. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in Health & Social Care role, in training apprentices and with experience of successful use of ILT and digital learning so excellent IT skills are also key. In addition, you must have experience of recruiting new learners, engaging with employers and in supporting learners to achieve excellent results. Ideally the successful candidate will possess an assessor qualification (D32/3, A1, TAQA) and preferably IQA (D34/V1) qualification.
Reason to Join Us:
- Generous annual leave entitlement – 32 days plus Bank Holidays
- Enrolment to the Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer pension contributions
- A range of developmental & career opportunities including a dedicated hour per week for CPD
- Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings for high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
- Dedicated staff wellbeing days throughout the year
- Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees
Frontier House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.