Trainer/Coach Functional Skills (Apprenticeships)
Salary: £30,687 to £33,515 per annum (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Coventry College is looking to appoint a Trainer/Coach Functional Skills (Apprenticeship) who will teach, train, coach and assess on education, teaching and training programmes in the College, also undertaking workplace coaching, training and teaching and associated administrative duties as appropriate.
As a Trainer/Coach functional Skills (Apprenticeship), you should:
• Minimum of Level 2 qualification, or equivalent competency, in Maths and English or willingness to achieve in a specified timescale
• Minimum of Level 2 qualification, or equivalent competency, in ICT or willingness to achieve in a specified timescale
• Relevant teaching qualification, or willingness to work towards within a specified timescale
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of delivering Apprenticeship standards or similar
• Experience of teaching functional skills English, Maths and ICT
• Experience of teaching/training legacy and reform specifications for Functional Skills
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 39 days’ annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
• Access to CPD
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.