2 days or 14.4 hours per week worked flexibly 52 weeks per year
Pay Grade S12 (FTE £53,018 -£59,964). Starting pro-rata salary £21,207
We are seeking to appoint a qualified and experienced Accountant to undertake an exciting new role providing financial and statutory reporting to the Trust.
• act as CFO for the Trust with responsibility for preparing and submitting all statutory returns, reporting to DFE, ESFA, Companies house, HMRC and Teachers Pensions, ensuring compliance and adherence to policy
• support the Academy Business Leader producing and monitoring budgets and management accounts as appropriate to the setting within the Trust
• lead on the operational delivery of the finance function for the Central budget and St Andrews C of E Primary, where you will be required to attend some governance meetings.
We offer a full induction programme for all new staff.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- My Staff Shop: A reward scheme for employees of Surrey County Council, includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, discounts off local shops and cinema tickets etc.
- An Employee Assistance Programme (offering around the clock, free, confidential assistance)
We welcome early applications and will consider holding interviews before the closing date for strong candidates.
Closing Date: 17 August 2020 at 8.00 am
Interview Date: Interviews to be held via Microsoft Teams week commencing 24 August 2020
Start Date: 1 October 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are unable to accept CV’s and the school application form needs to be completed for you to be considered.
St Andrews CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.