Grade L, points 29-32 (£26,470-£29,055pa), pro rata starting salary £14,385.
22.5 hours per week, (flexible to suit candidate) term time only + 10 days in the holidays + all INSET days, factor 46.6.
A proactive and efficient person is required asap to provide a high quality, professional and sensitive financial service to the Palladian Academy Trust.
Excellent IT, communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills are essential. Experience of a similar role would be an advantage. You will thrive under pressure and tight deadlines, and be passionate about education.
Under the overall direction of the Chief Operating Officer you will:
• Support the Accounting Officer in ensuring robust financial management is in place across the Trust in accordance with the Academies Financial Handbook and the Trust’s Policy
• Support the COO with operational direction for all financial matters across the trust
• Deliver an excellent standard of customer service to the academies within the Trust
• Provide accurate financial information to the Trust Board and other stakeholders
• Carry out key financial activity including payroll, pension, and BACS runs; providing accurate cash flow forecasts as required.
• Provide technical guidance and support to senior leaders, finance staff within the trust, developing key peer relationships, and liaise with relevant professional organisations.
This is an exciting time to join the developing Palladian Academy Trust, a thriving group of local schools. If your experience includes supporting a financial function in a fast-paced environment, we would welcome an application from you.
Closing date for this post is 9am, Tuesday 15 January 2019.
Palladian Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.