Permanent, part time, 21 hours per week
Salary ELM11 £45,734 FTE Actual Salary £26,678
ElmWey Learning Trust, a multi-academy trust comprising two Elmbridge secondaries is seeking to appoint an experienced HR professional to lead the development and delivery of HR across our trust. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the development of HR within an evolving and growing organisation. With the support of an HR admin assistant you will lead, develop and centralise the HR strategy for the Trust including developing policies and practice to ensure consistency, ensuring staff wellbeing and compliance with statutory requirements and good practice.
Our ideal candidate will:
• be an experienced and professionally qualified (ideally L5+) HR professional, ideally with experience within education sector
• possess strong knowledge of current HR legislation and best practice, with a proven record of applying this knowledge in practise
• demonstrate expertise of Employee Relations and HR processes including recruitment, training and induction, employment contracts, absence management and advising managers on grievance, disciplinary and capability procedures,
• possess strong communication skills and be able to influence, motivate and negotiate at every level
• be confident, enthusiastic, flexible and a strong team player
• show initiative and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ when necessary
• be organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload in a fast-paced environment with excellent numeracy and attention to detail.
In return we offer:
• an exciting, inspiring place to work with an interesting, varied workload
• excellent pension scheme, and wellbeing initiatives
• staff reward scheme including popular discounts, cycle to work and childcare vouchers
Application forms and further details are available from the ElmWey Learning Trust website.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Monday 6th September 2021.
Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date, please apply early.
ElmWey Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure. It is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.