Trust Operations Assistant
(30 hours per week, Term time only plus 3 weeks)
Required as soon as possible – Based at Marling School
• Multi Academy Trust of 3 schools
o Marling School
o Berkeley Primary School
o Cam Woodfield Junior School
The Trustees of Cotswold Beacon Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an organised and enthusiastic Trust Operations Assistant, with good office skills, a positive attitude and an attention to detail to support the continued development of the Multi Academy Trust. Knowledge in Health and Safety at work is desirable although training can be given. The role is varied and will involve working on your own initiative, as well as part of a team.
• Be an accurate record keeper, communicator, planner, prioritiser and organiser.
• Have some knowledge of Health & Safety compliance procedures and the confidence to be relentless in the pursuit of established systems.
• Have meticulous attention to detail.
• Be willing to undertake training in aspects of the role and software systems.
• Have the interest and enthusiasm to play an active part in school life.
• 30 hrs per week, term time only + 3 weeks
• Grade 3 Point 4-6
£13,682 - £13,956 pro rata (£18,795 - £19,171 FTE)
Cotswold Beacon Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
For information and further details please see our school website.
Send completed application forms to: Amanda Oxberry via email address below
Closing date for applications is noon on Friday 2nd October 2020
Interviews w/c 5th October 2020
Marling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced CRB clearance