Core subject Tutors for Young People with SEND and other additional needs required in your area.
We are looking for educators with a genuine passion for transforming the lives of disengaged, at-risk, and vulnerable learners.
At Targeted Provision our mission is to raise the standard of educational support offered to vulnerable young people in the UK. We keep the team around the child and you will be supported throughout every placement by our team of SEND Support Specialists.
Tutoring with us is a unique opportunity to utilise your previous experience supporting additional educational needs - including supporting learners with a SEND, those who are care-experienced, and learners with SEMH needs - to make a real difference.
We are looking for tutors who are eager to work with children and young people with a variety of learning needs in a creative, flexible, holistic and trauma-informed manner to raise their engagement and drastically improve the outlook of their educational journey.
What we can offer you:
- The gross pay for this role is between £25 p/h - £30 p/h (constituted of a base rate + 12.07% holiday pay)
- Our Support Team are always on hand to offer their guidance and support on any matter related to the education and welfare of our Young People
- CPD opportunities and internal training are provided to ensure you are best equipped to provide high quality support
- We invite every active tutor to join our tutor community, where our tutors and ourselves share best practice, resources, and tips
- We run termly events to give you the opportunity to get to know other tutors in your area and further afield
- Professional Teaching Qualifications (QTS/ QTLS)
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Experience working with young people with Additional Educational Needs
- Enhanced DBS (we can help obtain this at cost if needed)
- Two professional references
It is a strict requirement that you have the ability to work in a way that promotes the health, safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
- This position involves engaging with us as a Worker, to provide short-term engagements as and when they arise
- You will work through a contract for service and will be paid via PAYE
- We do not offer any set amount of work nor expenses coverage
- Our insurance covers the work you do for us
We look forward to receiving your CV, outlining your relevant skills and experience that can help make a difference.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two weeks.
We are keen to hear from candidates from all backgrounds. The over 2 million vulnerable children in the UK are disproportionately constituted of minority and LGBTQIA+ communities, as well as people with disabilities, refugees and migrants, and people living with mental health conditions. It is integral to our mission of raising the standard of support for the UK's vulnerable learners that we engage tutors from all backgrounds so that our tutors can share/relate to the experiences of our students.
Interviews are being scheduled on a rolling basis.
Apply with us by clicking the link and entering the Advert ID:CromerETeach
Targeted Provision is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.