Upper Key Stage 2 Leader and Class Teacher
We currently have a vacancy for an outstanding, full-time teacher and member of our Senior Leadership Team to complement our existing team of excellent practitioners.
We are looking to appoint:
• An outstanding class teacher who demonstrates the highest expectations of themselves and their pupils
• Someone fully supportive of and committed to our strong Christian ethos and Christian faith
• Someone who is fully committed to inclusion and continually strives for the highest standards
• A creative thinker who makes learning exciting and is able to bring our curriculum to life
• A team player with high levels of emotional intelligence, resilience and a good sense of humour
• A reflective practitioner who accepts and relishes a challenge, and is willing to engage in all aspects of school life
If appointed, we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning
• Strong, supportive leadership and a dedicated staff team
• Exceptional levels of teamwork and a focus on staff wellbeing
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A Church School with strong Christian values
Governors will commit to securing / offering the most applicable-closest salary point appropriate to the skills, qualities and experience of the new appointed teacher and the post.
Please apply on the school’s own form, not the Blackpool Council form. CVs are not accepted. Please click on Apply Now for further application instructions.
Blackpool St Nicholas CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.