Wellspring Academy Trust is a growing Multi-Academy Trust with twenty-three Academies. We are committed to making a difference to the lives and life chances of the young people and the communities we serve.
An opportunity has arisen for a great teacher to join our team!
Victoria Primary Academy is a school reaching for the sky, with big ambitions for the future of the school.
We are looking for a passionate, committed and experienced teacher to join our UKS2 team and take advantage of the opportunity to work alongside talented colleagues to hone your craft and unleash your potential. We are fully committed to your professional development and welcome applications from those with aspirations for leadership in the next few years. We believe we have the perfect conditions for growth amongst warm and friendly colleagues.
Victoria is situated in Leeds 9 and lies within the heart of a community challenged by deprivation. The building is jam-packed full of beautiful little people, and the Victoria team are passionate about offering the very best quality provision in all aspects of the school experience – because we simply believe they deserve nothing less. We have a strong desire to ensure that our children have everything that they need to become successful adults when they leave us. If you are passionate about improving the life-chances of young people, then this could be the right place.
If you are:
- A good teacher who has a thorough understanding of engaging children and eliciting their best.
- Passionate about the achievement of all children and doing ‘whatever it takes’ to unlock each child’s potential.
- Enthusiastic about your role in a school environment which sees pupils at its heart.
- Committed to your own professional development and seeking new challenge
- A strong team player who enjoys collaboration with colleagues
…then we want to hear from you.
What can we offer?
• Fantastic kids.
• A supportive and dedicated team who enjoy high levels of collaboration.
• Leadership commitment to supporting teacher wellbeing and ensuring efficiencies in workload.
• Brilliant professional development opportunities, with high levels of collaboration in planning and assessment.
If you believe this could be the right school for you to thrive in – please contact Tina Connolly to arrange a telephone conversation with Executive Principal Sam Bailey.
Wellspring Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. All posts are offered subject to enhanced DBS checks.
References will be taken up prior to interview.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.
Closing Date 8th May
Interview Date May 2020
Applications For further information about the role, candidates are invited to arrange a telephone conversation with Executive Principal Sam Bailey. To arrange an appointment or to return your completed application, please contact Tina Connolly at t. connolly@ wellspringacademies. org. uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.