We are seeking an innovative and enthusiastic KS2 English and Maths specialist teacher to join our team.
The successful candidate will be:
• committed to providing the very best learning opportunities for their students
• able to challenge all students to make good progress
• a strong team player who forms excellent relationships with staff, parents and students
• willing to support the ethos of our school
• willing to teach Years 5-8 if needed.
At Dedworth Middle School we work in an environment where opportunities are limitless, the children are supported, and outcomes always consider the whole child. We continue to aim for the highest of standards and provide a friendly and hardworking team. We are a fully inclusive middle school, currently with 500 pupils on roll aged from 9-13.
We are part of the Windsor Learning Partnership which includes Windsor Girls’ School, The Windsor Boys’ School, Clewer Green C of E First School and Dedworth Green First School. The successful applicant in this role will have the opportunity to work and liaise with staff across the Trust should they wish to do so in time.
In the heart of The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead, Dedworth Middle School has a strong reputation for being a community school with happy, successful pupils and a proven track record for high quality professional development.
We can offer:
• pupils who are enthusiastic to learn and eager to be challenged
• professional, supportive and dedicated colleagues who are all hard working and aiming for the best for every child
• the opportunity to work across the Windsor Learning Partnership
• supportive leadership and structure for development of staff at all stages of their career
Applications will be welcomed from anyone who wants to make their mark by joining a dynamic and successful team and who would relish this opportunity to support colleagues and students in a vibrant, expanding, learning community.
An application form and further information about the school is available on our website.
Applications will be considered on receipt.
Interviews will take place on Zoom ASAP.
Windsor Learning Partnership is committed to the safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.