Upper Key Stage Two Teacher
Are you passionate about teaching in Upper Key Stage Two? Looking for a passionate and dedicated Academy Trust which genuinely invests and develops their staff? Then apply today to join St Chads CE Primary School and work with us as an Upper Key Stage Two Teacher.
We are looking for a commitment to a one term - fixed term (Autumn) appointment in the first instance.
You will be:
- An inspirational class teacher with high expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour and wellbeing
- A highly motivated and hard-working person with the capacity to contribute to the on-going development of our primary academies
- A team-player who can develop positive relationships with children, families and colleagues
- Someone who will support the Trust’s Christian ethos.
What we can offer:
- Friendly, welcoming academies with a strong Christian ethos
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues
- Supportive senior leadership that can identify development opportunities
Abbey Multi Academy Trust is a Trust consisting of eight academies (three secondary, five primary) in the geographical areas of the Anglican Diocese of Leeds and Calderdale. All our academies share in the Trust’s mission to work In Partnership to 'Educate, Nurture and Empower'.
Closing date: Monday 5th July 2021
Interview date: To be held shortly after
Abbey Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds & Calderdale.
St Chad's Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.