Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Start date: 4th January 2021
Hours: Full time
Salary: £25,714 - £27,600 per annum – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2021 pending a staffing review
Required from January 2021 an inspirational, enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated teacher to join our school and become part of a happy, committed and dynamic staff team.
We are looking for a suitable candidate who:
• is an excellent practitioner, with experience of upper Key stage 2;
• Who can work well within a team, as this role will be across classes.
• can plan and deliver excellent learning opportunities for our children;
• has high expectations of children both academically and socially;
• Is a reflective practitioner, who welcomes feedback and can act positively upon advice;
• will share and promote the school’s inclusive ethos and vision;
• will build strong relationships and engage successfully with learners, families and all members of the school community;
• is highly organised, positive and enthusiastic in all aspects of school life.
We will offer:
• A caring, warm and friendly school;
• Friendly, enthusiastic children;
• Supportive staff, governors and parents;
• A well-resourced learning environment;
• Strong links with local community;
• A commitment to professional development.
• A supportive leadership team, committed to developing careers.
Are you what we are looking for? Are you ready for a challenge and eager to make a difference to the lives of children in your care?
We will provide a ‘virtual tour’ for anybody interested in the position from Monday 16th November.
Email the school if you would like to see a virtual tour. Please use the school’s website for information.
Closing date: Thursday 3rd December 2020.
Interviews: 9th and 10th December 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check and two recent references.
Raysfield Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.