Brunel Field Primary School - College Road, Bishopston, Bristol BS7 9FT
Upper KS2 Class Teacher
Fixed Term until 31/08/2023
Required from 1st September 2022
We are seeking an excellent classroom practitioner to join our highly effective team at Brunel Field Primary School. The post is for an Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher and the successful candidate will benefit from working within an aspirational yet supportive team. Brunel Field Primary School is part of Ashley Down Schools Federation and the post offers exciting opportunities to work with practitioners at Ashley Down Primary School and Brunel Field Primary School.
We are looking for the right candidate who:
- Is passionate about teaching & learning and wants to innovate and think creatively
- Has consistently high expectations of attainment and behaviour for learning
- Is able to inspire and motivate children
- Is excited about working in a highly motivated and successful team of professionals at Ashley Down Primary School and Brunel Field Primary School.
- Wants to play an active role in working together to shape the future for children at Ashley Down Primary School and Brunel Field Primary School.
We can offer:
- Happy, confident and engaged children who enthuse about their learning
- Dedicated, energetic and forward thinking staff and governors
- A commitment to your professional development and the ongoing support of experienced colleagues
- Excellent relationships with the wider community and fantastic opportunities to develop exciting partnership working both locally and nationally
- Development time and a commitment to a good work life balance
- An environment where people are looked after and look after each other
Brunel Field Primary School recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
Please visit our website for further information about the schools.
Please see the additional documentation for job description and employee specification.
Closing date: 9am Tuesday 12th July 2022
Shortlisting: 12th July 2022
Interview date: Tuesday 19th July 2022
If you have not heard from us by the end of the day on 13th July 2022 then you will not have been shortlisted for interview.
Brunel Field Primary School is committed to safeguarding all pupils and staff. This post is subject to DBS approval and detailed references will be required prior to interview should you be shortlisted for the post.
Ashley Down Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.