Would you like to work at Taylor Road Primary School?
At Taylor Road Primary School, we are looking for a passionate KS2 class teacher and cover teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Taylor Road Primary School is a "Good" school based in Leicester. Our school is modern building, in a well-connected city location. You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice as well as developing pedagogy through reflection.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary MPS
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within Leicester Primary Partnership (LPP) group of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful NQT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite catering.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Due to the current ongoing lock down, interviews cannot currently be conducted on the school site (this may change). Interviews will be carried out via a virtual platform. All candidates will be required to have a live video interview with the interview panel if shortlisted for interview. Further details will be sent after the closing date, if you are shortlisted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.