Upper KS2 Intervention and Cover Teacher
Full-time, temporary post
MPS / UPS
Required: January 2021 start, to the end of May 2021
A fantastic opportunity for an inspirational upper KS2 teacher to join our welcoming, supportive and hardworking school community.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers who have a proven track record in raising pupil outcomes in schools with a significant proportion of leaners who have English as an Additional Language. We will be using Catch-up and Pupil Premium funding to facilitate small group teaching, to enable learners to make up for time lost in school due to lockdown, with an additional element of PPA cover.
• Inspire and engage disadvantaged/vulnerable/EAL children in their learning?
• Improve the progress of children to ensure they achieve their full potential?
• Focus on supporting children towards greater independence in their learning?
• Have the passion, knowledge and ability to drive standards and pupil outcomes in Years 5 and 6?
In return we offer:
• Friendly, enthusiastic and well-behaved children
• Support from a caring staff team, committed to the success of all in school
• A passion for developing the whole child, through a broad, balanced curriculum and wide-ranging curriculum enhancements, including excellent sport, music and Forest School opportunities
If you are an aspiring middle or senior leader, we will support you in your development. We are committed to identifying potential future leaders for the school.
We very much hope you are interested in joining our team!
As first hand visits are not currently possible, we encourage you to visit the school website, for more detailed enquiries about the post, please make an appointment via email or by phone for the Headteacher to contact you.
Closing date: Monday 7th December 2020 at 12.00noon
Interviews: Monday 14th December 2020
Please include a contact number as short-listed candidates will be informed by telephone. If you have not heard from us by Wednesday 9th December 2020 please assume that your application was not successful.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service clearance. We promote diversity and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.
Please find necessary documents attached:
Pudsey Bolton Royd Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.