Due to new opportunities within the school, Send Church of England Primary School have an opening for an Upper KS2 Senior Leader to join our supportive, 'Good' (Ofsted 2019), committed and enthusiastic team.
• An outstanding classroom practitioner?
• Looking for an opportunity to take the next step towards leadership?
• Able to demonstrate skills and enthusiasm, motivating and leading others?
• Able to lead and develop English across the school?
If you can answer yes to all these questions we have just the job for you!
Our goal is to ensure all children benefit from an inclusive education and achieve well. A key foundation of our successful school are our STRONG values and this supports our inclusive ethos.
We are committed to providing the very best education for our children. We provide exceptional learning environments with a community spirit. This positive culture permeates all aspects of school life and the promotion of learning, through the full range of teaching approaches, takes account of the needs of all learners.
We can offer you:
- A first class learning and working environment and welcoming and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and enjoy learning
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- The opportunity to be a part of the schools continuing journey of improvement to be outstanding, working with a dedicated and hardworking staff, supportive parents and active Governance
Interviews may be arranged before the closing date, as applications are received.
Candidates are therefore encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Data Barring services check.
For more information or to find out about a virtual visit please contact Mrs Susan Sayers – Executive Head Teacher on 01483-223464.
Closing date:- Noon 25th June 2021
Interviews :- TBC
Send Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.