We are looking for an exceptional class teacher to work alongside our excellent team of teachers and teaching assistants. Lily Lane is a large, expanding school with a friendly and supportive staff.
The successful candidates will have:
• Thorough working knowledge of the Curriculum.
• High expectations of behaviour and pupil achievement.
• A positive attitude at all times with excellent interpersonal skills.
• An ability to motivate and inspire pupils.
We can offer:
• Support and guidance from a successful Senior Leadership Team.
• An opportunity to work with friendly and supportive staff.
• Support for Professional Development.
• An opportunity to work alongside specialists to develop an inclusive and innovative curriculum.
• Possible TLR responsibility for suitable candidate.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 26th February 2020; candidates will be required to teach a short lesson to a group of children as part of the selection process
Lily Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.