Temporary for 1 Year
Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher required from Autumn 2021
St Mary’s Fields Primary School is a friendly and busy school in Rowley Fields.
Our children are enthusiastic and ready to learn and our staff are friendly, hardworking and supportive.
We require a motivated, inspiring and enthusiastic teacher to join our school in Key Stage 2. We welcome applications from experienced teachers and offer a strong CPD program for all staff.
You will be expected to have:
- A proven track record of consistently good or outstanding teaching
- An excellent classroom practitioner who can lead by example
- Has high expectations of themselves and others
- Has a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and its changes
- A track record of meeting or exceeding pupil progress targets
- An ability to work effectively in a team
We can offer:
- A happy school and welcoming environment
- A supportive staff team and Governing Body
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Support in all areas of your work
Visits to the school may be tricky due to Covid but we will try and accommodate these where we can. To discuss this in more detail or to arrange a visit please do not hesitate to contact the Business Manager, Jemma Linnell.
Closing date: Wednesday 19th May at 12:00 noon
Interview date: week commencing Monday 24th May 2021