We seek to appoint a violin/viola teacher for our College based in Twickenham. The violin/viola teacher will be part of a committed and enthusiastic team of music staff, developing the St Richard Reynolds Music Specialism in order to provide a world class music education for our pupils.
Our ideal candidate will:
• be a passionate violin/viola teacher and a committed team player
• plan and deliver inspiring instrumental lessons which allow students to make excellent progress
• be an excellent communicator with pupils, staff and parents
• be an excellent performer
• be able to inspire pupils at both primary and secondary level
• contribute towards the music specialism through seeking out and delivering special opportunities to increase uptake and nurture those already learning
Please visit the St Richard Reynolds website 'Work at College' page to apply and for further details about the Music Department.
St Richard Reynolds Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will undergo appropriate child protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.