An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support the welfare of our pupils at Preston Muslim Girls High School. We are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
To contribute to the development of a strong, effective school with an emphasis on promoting a
culture of educational excellence, within a caring and secure Islamic environment enriched with the values of discipline, mutual care and respect which extends beyond the school into the wider community.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Flexible, term-time hours
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
• Good opportunities for personal and career development.
• Pension Scheme.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Be committed to the principles of teamwork and mutual support
• Encourage the highest standards in all aspects of school life
• Have high levels of personal organisation and motivation
• Ability to work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and your own position within these.
• Ability to relate well to children and to adults
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a commitment to improving student outcomes, be highly motivated and committed to making PMGHS the best school
Preston Muslim Girls School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.