School Administrator /Welfare Officer
A lovely school in Hounslow are looking for a School Administrator and Welfare Officer to join them from September. You will be Carrying out reception area and school admin tasks and responsibilities as required by the Headteacher. Delivering first aid and medical care and support for all pupils and staff whilst adhering to the values and aims of our school. Keeping up-to-date and accurate records manually and electronically for all pupils and staff. Ensuring good communication exists regarding all admin and health issues. Informing all who need to know of all health issues and accidents – in school and at home. Contributing to the smooth running of the admin team and the school and the maintenance and creation of a safe and environment for all.
• Take on admin responsibilities in the school office as required.
• Be the school’s lead first aider and keep accurate and up to date records for all children.
• Keeping clear and accurate records (written and electronic), keeping key adults informed.
• Making and maintaining contact with families and children who have suffered illness and injury which lead to time away from school and following up any referrals to hospital during the school day later that same day (may be after school ends).
• Ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed and report concerns to the Designated Safeguarding Lead.
• Ensure staff first aid training is kept up to date and arrange courses as required.
• Liaise with professionals and outside agencies as required.
• Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are followed.
• Support the SLT and other school Administrator with tasks needed to efficiently run the school.
• Communicate well with all stakeholders.
• Be prepared to take on other roles in a busy school day as required by the Headteacher.
To apply or enquire please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call 0127667 4154 for further information about this role and similar opportunities. Due to the present COVID-19 situation Virtual interviews are avilable, all successful candidates will be advised as soon as possible.