This is an exciting opportunity to work at The Godolphin Junior Academy, a warm and vibrant multi-cultural junior school based in Slough. Our well behaved children are eager and keen to learn and grow.
The Godolphin Junior Academy is part of the Park Federation Academy Trust. Our partnership means that there are opportunities for professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic individual who:
• Can provide welfare and first aid support to pupils and staff
• Can maintain our database of children with on-going needs
• Can assist with care plans for pupils with specific and complex medical needs
• Has the ability to communicate orally and in writing in connection with the preparation of reports, weekly plans and daily records
• Has a good telephone manner and is able to deal sensitively with a range of children, parents and outside agencies.
• Has excellent IT and interpersonal skills
• Is able to maintain confidentiality
• Has previous school office experience including using SIMS. net (this would be an advantage but not essential)
• Is efficient and is able to work on their own initiative and under pressure
For the right candidate, we will offer:
• A positive and thriving school environment, a great team of staff and a commitment to continuing professional development
• The opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust; A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team; an ambitious and dynamic Senior Leadership Team; a dedicated Governing Body;
• Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme
• Supportive parents
• Pension Scheme
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application
Closing Date: Friday 6th November 2020 (Midday)
Interview date:Tuesday 10th November 2020
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share its commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure including child barred list check, qualifications and reference checks.