If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) living in Cardiff or surrounding areas, New Directions are looking to recruit you now. As one of the preferred suppliers in your borough, New Directions are seeking secondary trained Teacher’s to work in Comprehensive schools either on a day to day supply basis (which will still contribute to your NQT hours) or on a long-term basis which could lead to a permanent contract. Daily supply for an NQT is great as you get to experience a variety of schools & get to know their ethos which will help you decide on where you would like to work in the future.
If you are going to be qualifying as an NQT this year and seeking work ready for Summer 2021, we would love to hear from you. Registration is simple and you are able to apply following our easy steps online. We are also able to discuss our very popular Guaranteed Payment Scheme securing you work for the whole of the academic year, allowing you to complete your NQT induction with ease and have a secure income.
By registering with New Directions today, NQT’s will also benefit from:
- Leading rates of pay.
- Your own dedicated Account manager & NQT consultant.
- Continued CPD including webinars/seminars across the year – FREE OF CHARGE.
- Full & part time work depending on what suits you.
*As an industry leading education agency, we have continuous work available for NQTs in this area, however, please be advised that this advertisement is not for a specific role and work availability is based on school requirements.
What New Directions Education Ltd offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
New Directions Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.