Wrap Around Care Manager
Grade 7: £20,496 - £21,750 (pro rata)
27.5 hours a week, term time only
7:30am - 10:90am and 3pm-6pm (Mon - Fri)
We are looking to appoint a caring, enthusiastic and highly motivated Wrap Around Care Manager who will be committed to improving outcomes for all of our children, along with a passion for providing inspirational learning experiences.
Job duties include:
- planning and implementing activities that engage children’s interest in learning
- managing the wrap around care staff
- taking operational responsibility for the management and organisation on the WAC club
The right candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Childcare
- Experience of working with children
- Ability to lead a team of adults
Please refer to the document attached for a full Job Description and Person Specification, and to support with your application.
Why Choose us:
It is our mission to provide our pupils with a stimulating and engaging curriculum in a safe and secure environment. We believe that emotional wellbeing is essential in developing positive behaviour and academic success. We value and respect all individuals and our ethos gives our community the confidence to achieve their full potential and to be the best that they can be, and in doing so make a positive contribution to society.
Discovery Schools Academy Trust is dedicated to improving learning and teaching by creating a culture that promotes excellence. The needs of all children are placed at the heart of all decision making regardless of the school they attend. Teaching and learning excellence is shared through learning networks, sharing of ideas and materials as well as leading practitioners between schools. Discovery has developed a school improvement system which focuses on improving outcomes for all children. It also places staff development, talent management and succession planning at the heart of achieving outstanding organisations.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Good opportunities for personal and career development
- Pension scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts
- On site parking
Closing date for applications: 12th August 2021
Interview date: to be confirmed
Start Date: September 2021
Redlands Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.