Montgomery Church in Wales Primary School is a popular school with a caring and community spirited ethos. We are looking for an enthusiastic class teacher to teach our Year 2/3 class and join our committed team of staff and governors.
Our new member of teaching staff will:
• have an excellent working knowledge of the Foundation Phase Curriculum and early Key Stage 2.
• be an excellent classroom practitioner who inspires and encourages children to reach their full potential through high quality teaching and learning experiences
• have the enthusiasm energy and ability to motivate, challenge and support others
• demonstrate excellent communication skills to work effectively in partnership with staff, parents, governors and the local community
• have excellent knowledge and understanding of skills development and pedagogy
• have high expectations of achievement and a commitment to raising standards
• demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively as an effective team member
• be adaptable, resourceful and innovative
Informal discussions or visits are welcome by prior appointment with the Headteacher
Montgomery C.I.W. School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.