Class Teacher KS1 and KS2 Vacancy - Immediate Start
Year 1 and Year 3 Teacher Required
Would you like to work in The London Borough of Wandsworth?
We are currently working with a lovely Good rated primary school in Wandsworth that are looking for passionate KS1 and KS2 class teachers to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring their students.
As part of their energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
The school we are working with is an independent school based in Wandsworth. They can offer on site parking, childcare vouchers and a cycle scheme as well.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection.
WHAT THE SCHOOL CAN OFFER:
• Salary Main Pay Range to Upper Pay Range
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their
• Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an
effective balance between home and work.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• A successful NQT support program.
• Onsite parking.
• Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
• A Good Honours Degree/ PGCE
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work towards deadlines.
• The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Enhanced disclosure with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) in the UK and a local police certificate/ Secretary of State Prohibition Order check will be requested for the successful candidate.
To apply please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call on 01276674227.
Commencement date: ASAP