This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to become part of our successful school.
Do you think you are able to provide the best education for all of our children by ensuring they are supported, engaged and inspired in their learning? Then we would love to hear from you. We would like a person who is passionate and committed to the learning and development of young children. You would be joining a hardworking school that is committed to raising standards.
This post is 3 days a week in a Year 1 class. The post would start in September 2022.
We can offer you:
• An opportunity to work within a supportive team and school community (Last graded as Good by Ofsted in Feb 2018)
• A warm, caring and positive working environment.
• Friendly and well-motivated children.
• An attractive school environment with outdoor space for every classroom
• Good quality resources freely available.
• Opportunities for professional development.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner, willing to go over and above
• Be innovative and inspirational
• Have superb behaviour management skills and approach with consistency and kindness
• Be committed to working with parents, carers and the wider community
• Have excellent, current, knowledge National Curriculum
• Work closely with other staff and become a valuable member of our team
• Effectively promote and develop the vision, aims, culture and ethos of the school.
• Have high expectations of pupils, colleagues and themselves
• Have a good sense of humour and excellent communication skills.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Sally Perrett SBM for further information or to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Closing date Tuesday 7th June at 12pm
Interviews to be arranged
Beechcroft Infants School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS and appointment will be subject to receipt of suitable references, qualifications and identity checks.
Beechcroft Infants School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.