Merrow CE Infant School specialises and excels in the delivery of an Early Years and KS1 curriculum, and is recognised as 'Outstanding' by both Ofsted and SIAMS
We are now looking for an exceptional applicant to fill this exciting vacancy who:-
- will support and uphold the strong values and ethos of the school
- demonstrate outstanding classroom practise
- is passionate about maintaining and improving teaching and learning
- enthusiastic and enjoys working as part of a team
- committed to ensuring children fulfill their potential and are happy and safe
- evidence the ability to motivate and inspire children
- has good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour
In return we offer:
- a well resourced environment where enthusiasm is encouraged and nurtured
- highly motivated colleagues
- a strong commitment to professional development
- enthusiastic co-operative children and parents a school which specialises in early years education
- NQTs are fully supported and mentored
The post is a fixed term appointment of one academic year with the possibility that this may be extended.
Please take a look at our website and see why we believe our school is so special. See our virtual assemblies and story times during lockdown and under the Induction tab there is a virtual tour of the school.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Merrow CE Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.