Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed class teacher to join our inspiring and supportive team from January 2020.
• Innovative and creative?
• A motivated team player?
• Committed to ensuring the best for all children?
• Have the initiative to see what needs to be done and the drive to follow it through?
• See potential in all children?
• Want to make a difference?
We are a school that offer:
• Friendly, fun and welcoming staff.
• A team ethos where all staff support each other and share resources and good practice
• Good induction and support in settling into your new role
• We are committed to ensuring the best for all children and staff
• We are an exciting and innovative school where individuality is celebrated
• We live to uphold our vision of “ Enjoy, Inspire, Achieve ,” in working with each other, our children and the wider community
• Networking opportunities our established KS 1 Team for support, coaching, CPD and planning
• Opportunities to be developed through AFC networking and training
We are looking for:
• A Key Stage 1 Teacher for 2 terms
• Friendly, good work ethic and positive attitude
• Love for the teaching a creative cross - curriculum, and ability to go above and beyond for each child.
• A skilled practitioner who is able to create an innovative , motivating and enriching learning environment for children
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Closing date: Monday 22nd November 2019. Candidates will be notified on Monday after shortlisting.
Interview date: Friday 29th November 2019
Start date: 1st January 2020
Visits to the school are welcomed.