Year 1 Class Teacher
Salary: Main Scale
Contract type: Temporary Contract
Commencement date: 01/01/2021
Advertisement closing date: 20/11/2020
Interview date: Wk beginning 23/11/20
At St Mary’s we have ‘Faith in Everyone to Shine Brightly’.
St Mary's CE Primary School is a modern, thriving, two form entry village school in Purton, a village in North Wiltshire, on the outskirts of Swindon. We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, inspiring and caring teacher.
Do you Shine Brightly? If you do, we’d love you to join our glowing team!
This is a temporary contract which is linked to numbers on role, in our ever growing school.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher who shines brightly in all they do.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Will be committed to our ethos of ‘shining brightly’ by having high expectations for our diverse school community
- Is experienced in identifying, monitoring, evaluating and providing effective strategies for all pupils so that they can shine brightly
- Works well within a team environment where everyone is valued and encouraged to shine brightly
- Plan learning that is creative and inspires and enthuses children to shine brightly
- Help others in your team to shine brightly
- Shine brightly with your positive attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Shine brightly with a willingness to promote learning in a caring Christian ethos.
Then we can offer you:
- A school which is proud of all our children and believes all children can shine brightly
- Support from an experienced, knowledgeable, and hard working team of professionals who aspire to make a difference to every child in our care and will help you to shine brightly
- A great working environment that shines brightly in our village with a state-of-the-art building and facilities dedicated to enhance learning in our purpose built school.
We would warmly welcome visits to the school where you can meet the leadership team, staff and our very friendly children - please telephone to make an appointment.
For further details, please contact Mrs Emma Wheeler on 01793-770239.
St Mary’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
St Mary's CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.