Year 1 NQT Teacher | Southwark – Sept 2021
A ‘Good’ graded, 2-Form Entry Primary School in the Borough of Southwark, London is actively looking for an NQT Teacher to join their team on a permanent school- September 2021.
• year 1 - NQT Primary Teacher
• Responsible for working with the SLT on embedding the Numeracy curriculum
• Creating engaging and creative lessons throughout
• September 2021 start – Permanent Schools based
• Located in the Borough of Southwark
• Recently graded ‘Good’ in latest Ofsted report
• Supportive and forward thinking SLT
• Training and CPD investment throughout the School is renowned throughout the Borough
• Friendly and hard-working team of Primary Teachers
• Creative and modern ethos throughout the whole School
• Located in the Borough of Southwark(Inner London)
• Good Tube Links
We are looking for outstanding practitioners and team players, who enjoy teaching, have a desire to contribute to the development of the school and have:
• A passion for children's learning and development;
• High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
• High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
To apply you must have:
- NQT status
- be able to provide 2 references (preferably teaching ones)
- possess a current DBS document (if you do not have one or the one you have is invalid you can apply for one through us)
Please send your CV to Megi on firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively please call 01276 674 154 for further information.