We are recruiting for a key stage 1 teacher for a welcoming friendly school based in the heart of Basingstoke rated Good by Ofsted. This is a long-term role starting from September on a full-time basis.
If you are an encouraging, motivated, and enthusiastic teacher looking for a new school to showcase your talent and become part of a team even if for a short term then this role could be for you. The school are looking for someone to dive straight in and help to uphold their vision and values.
To be successful you will need the below:
- Experience of Key stage 1
- Hold a DBS on the update service
- Hold up to date L2 safeguarding
- To be honest, reliable, and resilient
- To be hardworking and motivated
The school are looking for CV’s straight away so if you are interested apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must;
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.