A full-time Year 1 Teacher is required at a growing academy in Brent for January.
The Head Teacher is welcoming applications from NQT or experienced teachers who are looking to join a school on a journey for January 2020.This vacancy has arisen as it was originally a job share position whereby the school’s SENCo was partly class-based. However due to expansion there is now a full-time position available in the Year 1 class. Ideally, you will have previous experience with Phonics screening checks and teaching Key Stage 1.
In the first instance, this will be a permanent contract. The school would suit someone looking to further their career and move into a middle management capacity in the new academic year.
This is a growing academy that has been described as having a supportive parents, well behaved students and a happy staff that are committed to the school’s long-term vision for change. Serving a diverse community, the Head
Teacher is ideally looking for someone who has previously worked with high EAL provisions or at an inner-London school. There is onsite car parking however the school is located close to a tube and bus hub.
* To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children's learning.
* To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the National Curriculum ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
* To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
* To maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety.
* To organise and manage groups or individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
* To plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils' learning.
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT's and Overseas Teachers welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher role, visits to the school can be arranged immediately.
Apply for this opportunity by sending your CV to Rebecca on email@example.com alternatively please call 0127667 4162 for further information. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.