**ETEACH ARE RECRUITING ON BEHALF OF OUR LADY AND ST JOSEPH'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL IN TOWER HAMLETS, PLEASE CONTACT RAKSHY ON 01276674154 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE POSITION BELOW**
KS1 CLASS TEACHER– LONDON BOROUGH OF TOWER HAMLETS
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Year 1 teacher for a fantastic primary school in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Our client is a friendly school with a Good Ofsted report with a mission “to provide their children with a safe, happy and respectful learning environment where they are able to flourish”.
This fantastic school will offer a broad, engaging curriculum, one responsive to changing times and the needs of the children. Learning will take place in a rich environment. Trips to support topics will be encouraged as well as getting a range of people into the school to help with both curriculum and specific needs.
Start Date: February 2020 – Full Time- Fixed Term Maternity Contract
The successful applicant must have the following:
• QTS and experience of teaching within KS1 in a school
• Knowledge of KS1 SATs is desirable
• A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make at least good progress
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents
• A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
• Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits the candidate can expect:
• A warm and welcoming School Community
• A dedicated team of staff who support each other
• A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
• Pay in accordance to scale
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children is paramount and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
To apply please send your CV to rshekareteach.com or call 0127667 4154 for further information. Interviews will be held as soon as possible.