KS1 CLASS TEACHER (NQT’S CONSIDERED) – WANDSWORTH
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Year 1 teacher for a fantastic primary school in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
Our client is a friendly school with a Good Ofsted report with a mission “to provide their children with a safe, happy and respectful learning environment where they are able to flourish”.
This fantastic school will offer a broad, engaging curriculum, one responsive to changing times and the needs of the children. Learning will take place in a rich environment. Trips to support topics will be encouraged as well as getting a range of people into the school to help with both curriculum and specific needs.
Start Date: September – Full Time
The successful applicant must have the following:
• QTS and experience of teaching within KS1 in a school
• A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make at least good progress
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents
• A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
• Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits the candidate can expect:
• A warm and welcoming School Community
• A dedicated team of staff who support each other
• A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
• Pay in accordance to scale
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children is paramount and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0127667 4154