Ramsbury Primary School, near Marlborough, is looking for a part-time teacher to work Thursdays and Fridays in Year 1.
Start date: 4th January 2021
Contract: Permanent, part-time
We are a National Support School and an English Hub and as such we are able to provide truly exciting opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
Our children would like someone who:
- Teaches us about foxes
- Swims faster than anyone in the World
- Helps us to meet Ellen MacArthur
- Teaches us how to bake
- Can build big Lego towers
- Can make ice sculptures
- Creates robots
- Is good at gymnastics
- Likes art
Our staff and Governors would like someone who:
- Either has the potential to be an exemplary teacher, or who already is one!
- Is engaging and creative, bringing learning alive
- Is friendly and approachable
- Is a team player with good social skills and great ideas
- Promotes active parental involvement and links within the community
- Is organised, dedicated and hardworking
- Has high expectations of themselves and of the children
- Likes dressing up on theme days and is not averse to taking part in 'Ramsbury's Got Talent'!
We are a very successful one-form entry school situated in a lovely, thriving and supportive village, easily accessible from Swindon (20 minute drive) or East Wiltshire. Visits are welcomed and encouraged.
Closing date: Friday 25th September 2020, at midday.
Interviews will take place week commencing 5th October, 2020.
Ramsbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.