Year 1/2 Teacher – Part-Time Temporary Contract (Autumn Term 2020)
Please note: this contract may be extended further
We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to further your teaching career at a friendly village school, Billesdon C of E Primary School.
We require a teacher who can ensure that the school delivers outstanding education from day one.
The school has four classes - an EYFS class, Year 1/2 class, Year 3/4 class and a Year 5/6 class. We are seeking to appoint a class teacher for our Year 1/2 class on a temporary part-time contract for the autumn term for:
- The chance to support and help shape the future in delivering the best possible outcomes for pupils and the community;
- Career development opportunities, within our developing school.
- A working atmosphere that is built upon trust, honesty, integrity and an unwavering commitment to excellence for children.
We are looking for:
- Experienced and passionate teachers who can deliver outstanding education;
- Teachers who can establish a stimulating and vibrant learning environment for the children;
- Forward-thinking and collaborative teachers who are keen to create an outstanding school and leading-edge learning environment;
- Flexible individuals who will use their initiative where necessary
The vacancy is a part-time main pay range position (23.5 hours per week – Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday all day; Tuesday and Friday afternoons). Please refer to the job description (attached) to inform your application.
Applications must be submitted using the Application Form (attached).
• Closing date for applications: 23rd September 2020, 9:00am
• Interviews: w/c 28th September 2020
• Start Date: ASAP autumn term 2020
Billesdon C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to these posts will be subject to satisfactory references and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you have not heard from us by the 25th September 2020 your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Our Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).