Would you like to be part of a happy, supportive and creative school? If so, this is an exciting time to come and join our team.
At St Mary's Church of England Primary School, we are looking for a passionate Year 2 class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
St Mary's Church of England Primary School is a popular and inclusive school with a caring Christian ethos. We are and we welcome your visit.
Our school is split over three sites in central Twickenham with good local transport links. We wish to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to join our outstanding team of staff to take responsibility for a Year 2 class at St Mary’s. The successful candidate will be supported by the Headteacher, Deputy and Assistant Headteachers, and by the warm enthusiasm and caring Christian ethos of our school.
WHAT WE OFFER:.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Visits are available at the following times:
- Monday 12th November: 10:30 - 11:00
- Wednesday 14th November: 2:30 - 3:15
Closing date: Friday 16th November
Interviews will be held on Thursday 29th November 2018
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be expected to complete an enhanced DBS check and to disclose any relevant information in relation to Disqualification by Association.