KS1 Teacher – Year 2
January 2020 – Permanent Contract
Enfield, North London
eTeach are currently working with a successful primary school that are currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher – KS1 Specialist to start in January.
The school is currently rated as 'Good' by Ofsted and has a vibrant and progressive staff body. Children in the school are well behaved and understand the importance of the school's values and this is reflected in the ever-improving outcomes of the children.
The school boasts a calm and purposeful learning environment where every child is catered for. You will be working alongside a forward-thinking team of teachers who pride themselves on providing an excellent education for the children in their care.
There is a collaborative approach to planning which means that support for more inexperienced staff is readily available and equally one where great idea can be shared and tested.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Salary - MPSR 1-6
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
• Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• A successful NQT support program.
• Onsite parking.
• Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity?
If so, please either apply below or contact Nadine White directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
eTeach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.