Year 2 Part-time Teacher 2 Days +PPA time
Temporary 3 terms to cover maternity leave
Group 2 ALR 226
Pay Range MPS /UPS
Required for September 2021
St. Francis is a welcoming, thriving and growing community, with a strong Catholic ethos. We are a vibrant and purposeful Primary school. St. Francis is a caring catholic school at the heart of the parish community. We have our own Nursery, academically, we are one of the top performing schools in Leeds, and we were recently rated “good” by OFSTED and “outstanding” in our Diocesan inspection. The school is set in delightful grounds and benefits from modernised, bright and attractive building. The school is easily accessible, as it is close to a range of motor way links.
Our staff team are friendly, supportive and work together well as a team. Governors and the Leadership team value the continued professional development of all staff and are committed to supporting the well-being of the whole school community. We would like someone who wants to be part of our journey to achieving excellence together.
We are seeking to appoint a temporary part-time Year 2 teacher for the Autumn, Spring and Summer terms. The successful candidate will benefit from a friendly staff, an active Governing Body, supportive parents and strong links with local schools, the parish and the wider community.
Our Y2 Teacher will be
- A practising Catholic with a clear vision and commitment to Catholic Education or willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with experience of teaching in Key Stage 1
- Able to inspire, motivate, support and challenge, whilst being approachable and having first class interpersonal skills
- Be committed to raising pupil and school achievement
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, happy and well behaved children, who are keen to learn
- A welcoming and supportive team
- The opportunity to develop as a leader alongside our Headteacher
- A strong commitment to your continued professional development
Application forms and further details are available from the school. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment with our Headteacher, Rose Harrison.
Closing date: Midday, Friday 3rd September 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 6th September 2021
Interviews: Friday 10th September 2021
St Francis Catholic Primary School and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check and sign the CES Contract of Employment.
St Francis Catholic Primary School, Morley is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.