Year 2 Teacher – Maternity Cover
January to July 2020 – Fixed Term Contract
London Borough of Barnet
A highly regarded primary school is currently looking for a Year 2 Teacher to join the team from January 2020 until the end of the academic year. This position has risen due to the current teacher going on maternity leave. Opportunities to join this team are very rare, and the school are looking to recruit for this position quickly.
What the school can offer the successful Year 2 Teacher:
• Generous London weighted salary (MPS/UPS)
• Excellent CPD opportunities - TLR potentially available for the right candidate
• Friendly and hard working environment
• Very supportive team with renowned NQT Support (if required)
• Excellent transport links
The school is situated on generous green grounds and boast state of the art facilities. Based in the London borough of Barnet there are excellent transport links and the school is also equipped with a large staff car park. The school has links to several local schools thereby offing impressive CPD and career progression opportunities.
What the school is looking for in a Year 2 Teacher:
• Qualified Teacher status
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
• Newly qualified Teachers welcome to apply
If you would like to be considered for this Year 2 Teacher position then please send through and up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to give Nadine at eTeach a call on 01276819413 for more information.